• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out my built 97 cherokee. 3/4 ton on 38's

Info on shocks?
10" foa 2.0's

i have 5 of them

some of them have been replaced under warranty, some of them have been built from spare parts. one of them is original from the first pair i bought from them.

kinda wanted to keep them around, but anything has a price...

Same!!!! Well I maybe get 11 mpg. I really want them though so I'll continue to brain storm haha

Do a roadtrip; I've driven to Baltimore to get a t-case, PA to get a D30, etc. Id do that drive for those tires.

Sam, wanna sell those shorter shackles you just made?

creepy crawler pics

creepies030.jpg

creepies031.jpg

heres the cut. only a small pencil sized hole made it to the otherside, most of the gash isnt deep

creepies032.jpg

and heres what the repair looks like on the inside after wheeling on it aired down and launching it like 15 feet off the ground. i have no doubts it will last the life of the tire

creepies033.jpg

Sam,

I'll take the Tomken coils. Thinking about those Clayton leaf springs also.

Noah

coils are sold.

the leafs will be at the stafford springs swap meet this sunday unless someone grabs them first.

along with most of the other unsold items.

coils are sold.

the leafs will be at the stafford springs swap meet this sunday unless someone grabs them first.

along with most of the other unsold items.

I saw that they were pending sale. Although I live relatively close to you, I couldn't make it out there till the weekend.

Have any information on this stafford springs swap meet?

If you don't sell the tires at the swap meet, let me know. I got a buddy who is really interested in them.

Back