• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PARTING OUT 95 XJ REALLY CHEAP MUST GO ASAP

xjbump

NAXJA Forum User
I picked up an 95 XJ to basically get my Heep going. Its got a 4.0, AW4, np231, D30, D35 and its a Country edition in green & tan. I'm taking the harness and top of the motor stuff, other then that its all up for grabs. I got it cheap so everything will be sold cheap just so I get some money back. I am only holding on to this until next week and then its scrapped. If you pull the parts yourself it'll be cheaper, I have no time to really pull parts but we'll see. Now when I say cheap I mean cheap, pretty much name your price its better then the scrap price. So far seats are gone but I have to look thru PMs. Here are some pics and Int. is tan. Headliner is sagging and soundbar has the liner peeled off but its intact.
Stuff thats good:
4.0 block & head, AW4, np231, d-shafts, axles, tires & rims, doors, nose, dash & parts, reargate - REALLY CHEAP!!
A lot of that stuff I'll sell for $20-50 dollars, especially if you come and pull it.

0807001931a.jpg

0807001931.jpg

0807001930a.jpg

0807001930.jpg

Is that a full size spare tire cover, leatherish? If so I'll take that, as well as the spare tire if it has the same rims as whats on it. Also the sound bar I'll take. It looks like the front bumper assembly is good, not bent? I'll take that too with the bumper guards, and probably the passenger fender with flare,, lower fender support and the underskirt thing under the bumper. Headerpanel if Billy didn't want it, fan shroud too. How about the vacuum line to the vacuum canister?

Condition/cleanliness of the rear hatch trim with 3rd brake light? Condition of the center console? Does it happen to have a cargo cover?

Last edited:
The tires are good, if not I have others that are that I need gone.

Mark - vac. line is still good, I'll try and keep it that way. Find a day to swing down and you can pick it over.

Selling the axle as a whole or willing to separate the short side stub and shaft? Ill take the front DS too if its still available.

No Throttle cable for you!

If nobody wants the whole axle, I'll let you have the shafts. If you pull the shafts & dshaft they'll be cheap. Otherwise it'll depend on if I have time to rip them out and a little more.

What do you mean by "top of the motor stuff"?

If the motor will be mostly-intact i.e. from valve cover down to oil pan still in one piece, I'll take it, and I'll show up to pull it and/or help chop stuff up and pull stuff some night this week. I owe you a battery and some other stuff (please remind me, else I will certainly forget something) and there were some other parts I was gonna get from you at the same time.

Billy - I can grab it for you and make it a drive into worcester instead of a drive all the way to southeast mass.

EDIT: I don't really need the motor but running without a spare for something makes me nervous :shiver:

Oh wow, that's more than I expected. Name your price, else I'll name one... and I promise it'll be fair :spin1:

Obviously I have an engine hoist and everything else to take it out here but if you pull it $75 with whatever you want with it. mounts, starter, CPS,etc. I'll have the header panel out for Billy so it will be an easy pull. I just dont have time to spend unbolting. I have a video of it running today because I'm yanking the harness tonight.

wow, I was gonna offer 100 for just the engine and no accessories - I still think 100 is more than fair for that kind of deal. Your call.

Tomorrow and Tuesday are pretty shot, hopefully will be down Wednesday if that works for you.

Tomorrow & Tuesday are no good for me either, taking my daughter to some theme parks. Wednesday is good or after. Give me a call that way you remember to bring the battery & black header.

Parts that are spoken for:

Header Panel
Throttle Cable
Kick Panels
Front Seats
Motor(Long block)
Front Dshaft
Front bumper, pass. fender & fan shroud, tire cover & cargo cover
Windshield
Inst. Cluster
Fuel & trans lines, tcase linkage

Still has a good drivers fender, hood, doors(power,rear tinted), reargate(tinted),axles, gas tank, etc.

Parts are being pulled over the next couple days and then its at the junkyard on Monday.

Back