• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out: '88 Laredo w/ 3" RE lift......

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
***NOT INTERESTED IN SHIPPING PARTS. I'D POST THIS IN THE NATIONAL FOR SALE FORUM IF I WANTED TO SHIP.***

This thing is a basket case..... with a nice 2 year old lift (sat parked for a year). Peeewwwjunk trans is roached. Tires are bald garbage. Disco 30 and rear 35. Its got Rusty's flares but they all have cracks/tears. Interior is junk too.

What's good:

-Rubicon Express 3" lift: Full leaf packs, fixed LCA's with bushings (not super flex) and coils. Good RE front shocks. Rear shocks appear to be blown/leaking. Has 1.75" Rancho front coil spacers as well. $300

-Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers 5 on 4.5 to 5 on 4.5 lug pattern. $120

-Warn Winch bumper. Very good shape, no rock rash, perfectly straight. Some goober welded the light brackets to it, but they'd grind off ok. $320

Jeep logo steering wheel. $25

PM for other parts needs.

100_1734.jpg

100_1739.jpg

100_1732.jpg

100_1736.jpg

100_1730.jpg

Last edited:
I know you said the interior is roached, but is the headliner structure OK? I don't mind recovering it. Mine has a distinct bow in the backing.

Headliner? Nope - it's got a factory electric sunroof...... that doesn't work.

Back