• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting 1991 XJ

evldave

NAXJA Forum User
I've given up trying to sell it. 1991 XJ, 2 dr, basic stock XJ, with 3 or 4" lift (I think rancho). New Borla header, RS9000 shockes, body is perfect, 31x10.5 BFG AT w/80% tread. ~180k on drivetrain. I've had it for 110k miles and have have no problems but cracked exhaust manifold & water pump.

Some of my thoughts on price-I'd rather trade for stuff, just want to get rid of it - your chance for a good deal. You pay shipping from 98662 or pick up or we can work out a delivery...

Tires, BFG ATKO, 80% - $350 (includes wheels) <8k miles
NP231 - $200
Doors (no power) - $100
AX-15 - $250
Borla header - $250 (~10k miles)
RS 9000 shocks (longer for 4" lift) - $125
Beat up welded flowmaster - $10
Seats - $10 each
crappy jeep jack - 6-pack of good beer
HO 4.0 block (w/new water pump) - $200
Intake - $50 (tanked a year ago, but really dirty)
Rear hitch (I think u-haul brand) - $35
Taillights/marker lights - $5-$10 each
Dana 35 - $35 + some beer
Dana 30 - $30 = some beer
A couple of Jeep books - $10, but only after I use them to part out the jeep

or all of it for $1000

Anything else you want? I probably have it and can take digipics, just send me an email. Don't PM me, just straight email or leave a msg on my cell at 360.921.8861 or home 360.885.7755

Front springs are in good shape. Rear springs are shot (too much sag). I've got an extra set but have never put them on. They were on it when I bought it 6 years ago. Don't know the specifics but can take pics for ya...

How much would you want for the coils, new leafs, and shocks (and anyother lift kit part I forgot)? Also all that would bolt onto a 85 xj right?

Are any of the parts on this still available? I would be interested in the shocks, and some front end pieces.
Pm me about the details.

Well, I would email you, if you posted your email address! :)

What kind of condition are the seats in? Color? (I know, I want the world for $10, don't I?) :)

-Mike

Would you pull the mirrors off the doors? I need both sides. Power or manual, it don't matter.

Steve.

got a stationary antenna? I need a non powered antenna with mounting and wire lead.

brett

Hello, I posted in the wanted section, maybe you can help me. I am looking for ALL the parts to mount the headlights. Not the bezels but everything else like the screws, rings, etc.....
Please let me know if you can help me [email protected]

Back