• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part #'s for zj disk swap

cherokeefan_1

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to find the part numbers for the longer wheel studs that are required for use with the zj rear disks on an xj and also the longer backing plate studs for the same swap.I didnt know that longer ones were needed so I didnt get them from the donor vehicle.Any help is appreciated.

I'd also like to know what pads to run on the back as I dont know the year of the zj the brakes came from and Baxters has a listing for the 94 zj,the 95-96 zj, and the 97-98 zj. All have different part numbers.Thanks again.

I am using mid 90's 2wd 6-cyl f-150 studs. I didn't like the little bit that the stock studs grabbed. I bought new pads and rotors for the 95-96 ZJ. I do believe that the 97-98's are similar. You should go over to nagca.com or the zj forum at jeepsunlimited and ask to see what the difs are between those years.

Last edited:
Back