• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part out

I've noticed. Lol. Going through lots of the sale ads he's already snagged what I've wanted. Haha :cheers:

i constantly am hooking up the sacramento area folks with dirt cheap parts. i don't really horde since due to limited space i actually have to move a lot of parts really fast when i get a new part out rig, but i also have tons of XJ parts as well since i usually own 2 Xjs...

Jeep is gone. With John picking it up, the rig i spent 4 years building will go to many people and help them enjoy what we do. This is the best use for the XJ i can hope for. John was my main part supplier during the build up process, and i appreciate all his help and advice. To show you the progression, here is a pic from a week after i got it (damn she was a mess):

HPIM1631.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I am working on putting together a run to Eagle Lakes in the near future. I will keep everyone in the loop. Hopefully we can get a large group together to go up and play for a weekend.

Now.... I have the rims and tires left. I am playing with the idea of throwing them on my Land Cruiser. With that being said, I am in no hurry to sell them, but if someone wants them for $1000 i will part with them (paid about $2200 for the set and still have the paperwork from Les Schwab). They are 35x13.5x15 Toyo MT's on black steelies. There is maybe 4000 miles on them, and they still have those little nipples. The wear is negligible, and tread is perfectly even.

those 35s are very nice.

i constantly am hooking up the sacramento area folks with dirt cheap parts. i don't really horde since due to limited space i actually have to move a lot of parts really fast when i get a new part out rig, but i also have tons of XJ parts as well since i usually own 2 Xjs...

I was just messing around man. I was at one time trying to get parts from you as well. I used to get all kinds of xjs here in bakersfield. at one point in time had about 6 of them in my pasture. I keep an eye out for good deals locally and do the same thing for local people. Its all part of the XJ life

haha that works. i actually am breaking about even on this one, but i got parts off it, and i used the little bit of profit i made and joined cal 4 wheel and donated the little bit left to them on top of the membership fees.

Back