• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

part out 91 xj

yup i can

also i will trade parts for a RUST FREE!!! yj body and frame

or a 4 bolt main chevy 350 in good shape, th400, SM465 or NV4500 if im lucky

700 is a great deal for the 241
yea i just discovered i can use that on the th400 or sm465 so i might end up keeping that.

just let mew know when i can come get the drive shaft.
will do

god dammit i wish i had $$ for that D30
i dont care how you get the money as long as its money and u dont tell me you took it from a bank haha

forgot to include that the 30 has alloy usa chromos

Snorkle dibs?

Also can I rip this out too? :D it's for the alternator
frontclip_0006.jpg

Snorkle dibs?

Also can I rip this out too? :D it's for the alternator
frontclip_0006.jpg

2nd in line for the snorkel. and yea u can come rip that out. for the low price of whatevers in your pocket at the time. whether it be lint and a paperclip or 100 bux haha

So about that 241...
did you decide to keep it?
Pm me, So i know if I need to petition the wife for some cash and a trip to RI...
Lemme know if you end up here, either I or Bill (RCman) will buy that transmission I think :eyes:

i.e. if he doesn't buy it I will! I've got one lined up for the XJ but realized the two I was considering pulling out of my storage unit and putting in the MJ are either 21 spline (don't want to curse myself spare parts wise) or only good for scrap/spare parts.

parts are ready to be taken out. pm me to work out a time to come get stuff. i have decided that im keeping the t case for now. other than that everythings still going.

I definitely still want that bumper, not sure when I'm gonna be able to pick it up like I said, I can put a deposit on it if you want.

the transfer case needs to be gone sat before noon. anybody want it?

wait, you talking about the 241?

I want it but my brother is getting married tomorrow night so a RI trip is out of the question...

PM me some details see if we can work something out, there are guys coming down here for NAC fest I would see if I can find some one to bring it down to me.

Back