• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PA/NJ People :)

razrwild said:
had to let you know it isn't illegal where i wheel, there are 2 places that have posted signs telling you that you can't in those specific areas. Aside from that I've talked to rangers back there while wheeling who have told me its only illegal in those two areas. I'm not one of those people who tears up the place throwing trash out my truck for nature to soak up. I'm an eagle scout and always bring back more than I went with.

You're not that far from the NJ Pine Barrens. If you don't mind sand/water, that's the spot for you. Thousands of miles of open, LEGAL, wheeling trails.

GhostDakota said:
If you don't mind sand/water, that's the spot for you. Thousands of miles of open, LEGAL, wheeling trails.

Yes... but no..... Your allowed to drive down the trails as long as your vehical is inspected, registered, insured and you stay on the trail. You cannot go "wheeling" in mudholes and stuff like that. Crossing water in your path is one thing, but playing in a mud hole will get you into some trouble. They WILL ticket you in Wharton State Forsest and it costs about $75..... I know this first hand.......:flamemad:

RAZRWILD
what does your jeep look like ill have to keep an eye out i live in West Deptford right down the road from Paulsboro. Ill have to keep my eye out i have a 01 Red Cherokee with a decal on back and on drivers side window.

i currently live in Blackwood which is camden county, but spend a good deal of time at my girlfriend's in Mt. Laurel (not sure if that is in burlington county or not, but it's right in the same neighborhood)

Northern NJ roxbury to be exact

Effort Pa and Mt Freedom NJ.

My wife and I live down in Willow Grove, PA, just north of Philly. Right at the crossing of 276 and 611 for those that know it. Not much to wheel down here....

joshv98xj said:
My wife and I live down in Willow Grove, PA, just north of Philly. Right at the crossing of 276 and 611 for those that know it. Not much to wheel down here....

I used to play with the C10's they gave us in the back 100 when I pulled my 3 month security stint at the grove whlen I was stationed there.

Back