• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PA Jeeps Show July 15-17!

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey all just wanted to give out a reminder this is a great event that benefits a lot of good causes! Registration ends July 12th for online registry! It's a good venue to see new products, talk to the vendors, and the raffle on Sunday is a big one! I'll be going out Sunday, anyone who wants to meet up post here!
Rich.

Anyone getting up there on Sunday make sure to get with me beforehand. I'd like to get some discussion going about Anthracite park and future events!

I am heading there Friday with my camper and my brother, and leaving Sunday. Was hoping to bring my Scrambler......maybe next year......

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I'm now reserved for a cabin at TwinGrove for Friday night, hanging around pine grove for Saturday and rolling down to the show Sunday morning. See you there! I'll post a meet time and place closer to the date

I'd still roll up with the pimp wagon and raffle money. Nice to go home with parts! Carol and I aren't bringing either of our jeeps, we have business in pine grove Saturday and are getting a cabin for a little quickie getaway at TwinGrove. Rolling down from there Sunday morning after a fine breakfast at Buddy's. ��

Finally got the ok today to work half a day. Hoping to get there Friday by 3:30. Really hoping to be early enough to get hook ups for my camper, at least water and electric, hopefully sewer also.

Still trying to decide whether I'm going to go down for it, probably won't be bringing the XJ if I do(think I have an oil leak I want to track down first), and which day to come out for.

Hi all, just introduced myself in the introduction forum. We are in the Lancaster area and will be at the show in the am on Saturday (have a pig roast in the afternoon).

Do members have a shirt or stickers to ID themselves

No stickers, some member may have shirts from events on. I do not have one. I will be walking around with my identical twin brother. I have a pony tail his hair is an inch or 2 long😆 so we do not look identical at a quick glance.

I will be sporting my shirt this year, but it appears as though we won't be there the same day as you, unfortunately. Keep with the forums as we are trying to get more going in the area. At the very least, there should be something of a get together in the late summer/early fall. You and yours are more than welcome!

HA I wish I was coming, Still fixing some stuff from NACFest. Just have to reconnect my 4wd cable at this point lol.

Back