• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pa Jeep Show

Wayne Sihler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
How many plan to attend?

Since the wife,s vacation plans interfered with my attending NAC Fest---- I,m going to this.
Of course I would,nt know most of you anyway......

I'll be there and registered. Look for a dented jeep with tire shine!!

Mine will be the dented XJ without "tire shine" but with rust.....

I'm camping all weekend and will be at the JeepsRUs stand or Z&M Jeeps Tent or in my beat red XJ or drinking a beer by the fire.
Come to think of it I will be drinking a beer by the fire all weekend.

I'll be there...some of us have a table at the swap meet area, so I'll either be there, or peeing on mrshaft's dented shiny jeep :)

Watch for banana's in the tailpipe.....

I will not be there this year, heading up to Thousand Islands, NY for a week of much needed R&R....dammit! missing the raffle!...FYI, maybe looking to do some trailriding while up there, anyone know of anything that far up?
Rich

Hopeing to be there. Heading to Bar Harbor/Acadia to go on vacation/camping for week+. Planning on driving 12 hours home the friday before and heading to the show saturday, jeepless though:(

Hopeing to be there. Heading to Bar Harbor/Acadia to go on vacation/camping for week+. Planning on driving 12 hours home the friday before and heading to the show saturday, jeepless though:(

NIce!! Maine is great, if a little hot, in July...I havent been there since I was 12, but we are looking at a future trip up.. my grandfather had a hunt cabin in Jackman that I used to get to every summer for a week, and he would take us out overnight into the logging roafds in his Bronco to look for moose & bear...great memories I would like to relive at some point!
Rich

NIce!! Maine is great, if a little hot, in July...I havent been there since I was 12, but we are looking at a future trip up.. my grandfather had a hunt cabin in Jackman that I used to get to every summer for a week, and he would take us out overnight into the logging roafds in his Bronco to look for moose & bear...great memories I would like to relive at some point!
Rich

The temperature is gonna feel great, I've been cutting trees(my job) during the heat wave. They are calling for highs around 80's and lows in the 50's, great sleeping weather in a tent. I've never been there in July, always august.
See some of ya at the show, signing off for 10 days.

I took in the last two shows, but this year have family committments on the 21st and so can't make it that Saturday.

Is there anything to see on Sunday? Trying to decide if it's worth the drive.

I am bagging this one too. I even got the paperwork for having a NAXJA booth agian this year, but according to this thread, there doesn't seem to be much interest in attending this year.

I'll be there. See what they do for the obstacle course this year. I run it once or twice, but the real entertainment is the 1 or 2 overzealous TJ guys on the rock pile breaking shit. Been going the last 6 years, and the wife and I like to tool around York and have the requisite dinner at Hoss's. Plus it's been working out for me last couple of years
jeep%25201st%2520place.jpg

I'm pretty sure this will be their biggest year yet, vendor / participation wise. JFC will have a spot in the swap meet area selling used goodies. This year the show and shine classes were changed so that the MJ and the XJ are a class by themselves. Not tied in with the Grand Cherokee anymore. Whoever suggested that is a genius :)

Vendor list for this year:

Queeratec
Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Hidden Hitch
Hutchinson Industries
Amsoil Dealers
JP Magazine Sales
Just Mud
Extreme Adventures
Big Dog Productions
Rugged Ridge (OMIX)
Adams Jeep of Maryland
Fab 4
CSL Off-Road
Barnes Service Center
Nemesis Industries
Superlift Suspension
Adventurous 4x4
Susquehanna Dodge Chrysler Jeep
AEV Industries
Z&M Jeeps
Mount Zion Off-Road
Hoak's 4x4
Zone Off-Road (with live suspension install)
A&L Designs
Rausch Creek Off-Road Park
AtoZ Fabrication
CJ5.com
Qugley Motors
Central Mfg.
Teraflex
Topless for TATA's
Koch Enterprises
HyLine Off-Road
Dirty Dog 4x4
Vintage Jeep Specialties
Truck Stuff & More
Extreme Axle Sales
Rock Krawler Suspension
Hauk Designs
Poison Spyder
Skyjacker Suspension
JKS Manufacturing
Jeepin' By Al
cRusty's Off-Road
Jeff Daniels Jeeps
Know Where 2 Jeep
M.O.R.E. (Mountain Off-Road)
Performance Auto Group
SFK Mfg. (Skid Row Off-Road)
WARN Industries
BUSHWACKER
Mickey Thompson Wheels & Tires
XENON Flares
Apple Hill 4x4
Draken Off-Road
Clayton Off-Road
BDS Suspension
Krawl Works
East Coast 4WD
601 Fabrication
MBRP Performance Exhaust
Magnaflow
Foothill Off-Road

I may head up there Saturday as a spectator.

Back