• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Outta here!!

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
Leaving Michigan, hope to roll into the campground by Saturday night.

See ya!!

uneru5a5.jpg

Have a safe trip, Wheeler! We should be rolling in late afternoon Sunday.

Yep, time for the "outta here" thread. I'm leaving by 3:00 this afternoon, should get there by Sat night after a stop at Sand Hollow OHV area near St George. Might be tempted to wheel for the day and then would get there Sun morning.

Re: Re: Outta here!!

Yep, time for the "outta here" thread. I'm leaving by 3:00 this afternoon, should get there by Sat night after a stop at Sand Hollow OHV area near St George. Might be tempted to wheel for the day and then would get there Sun morning.

Don't wheel sand hollow too much or you may not make it to Moab. Sand hollow is just plain awesome!

ygusu2ad.jpg

Headed to Bloomington, IN to pick up Pmain and then Colby, KS tomorrow and Moab on Sunday!

mac '#naxjamwcmoab2013' gyvr

Left the Chicago area just after 4 this morning. Dining on ramen and beer in Sterling, CO where it's 37 degrees with what feels like sub-zero wind chill.

udanahyp.jpg

getting ready to leave pats house

mac 'see if cutting the top off an enclosed makes it fold in half' gyvr

Jealous. Rightseatsis is picking me up after my doctor's appointment Monday morning, should be rolling into Moab late Tuesday afternoon.

Please drive safely everyone and keep the noise down at slickrock.

Tom

Sitting in a cafe in Beaver eating breakfast. Got away a little later than planned and didn't stop at Sand Hollow. Will get to Moab this afternoon.

Leaving Vegas in a few

598634_10201501958702653_1551419832_n.jpg

Flex and I are somewhere in Kansas now just a few miles ahead of Mac and Pat. Staying in colby tonight with some other MWC guys then Moab tomorrow evening.

#Naxjamwcmoab13

I'll add to the ZJ headed to XJ event crew.

Ready to roll out in the early am.
jatebude.jpg

Back