• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

outboard/extended trackbar mount

I was able to get in touch with Bryson (Boostwerks). He is sending me the pieces for this TB mount, which I'll have a buddy or a shop weld up. its pretty much perfect for what I need, maybe the OP could make use of it too. $50 for 3/16" version, or $65 for 1/4". I went with 3/16", and will box in the tabs for the bar, and hopefully incorporate a mountfor my RE trackbar brace once I get it. we'll see.

Thanks boostwerks.

I sent him a p'm on here, I'd like to get in on this too.

That's probably the best solution, and if I had my own welder and the necessary skills, one I would attempt. However, you have to move the coil buckets back, push the axle forward and inch or two (not a huge deal), and then you can start working on the mounts. Might be a little more than some want to undertake. For someone like me, who has to pay a competent welder, something like that means just too much down time. And I think extended the frame side TB is probably easier. I don't want to drop it any, its better to raise the axle side mount, which I will do when I go OTA. But I did consider that mount seriously, don't know if the OP did or not.

When it comes time to build my axle for a winter project, I'll be going to the JY and getting one to build, at my leisure, in my heated garage.

When it comes time to build my axle for a winter project, I'll be going to the JY and getting one to build, at my leisure, in my heated garage.

A good solution, so you can basically just build a bolt in axle. But not really an option for me. Still hard to get it 100% dialed in until you get it under the jeep

What joint are people using in the JKS ota trackbar bracket? I didn't realize the mounting width on that bracket was 1 5/8". I had bought the ruffstuff TB setup with 3/4" rod ends and mis spacers to take it to a 5/8" bore. The spacers are too wide for the JKS bracket. I feel like I have seen some narrow spacers for the narrower mounting width. Anyone know where I can find those so I can still use the JKS mount and the 3/4" rod end?

I had a friend who did the same thing, ended up just cutting 3/16 off the outside of each misalignment spacer so it would fit the bracket.

Yeah that looks like what's gonna happen. I guess there shouldn't be any untoward effects from that, but it would be nice to use off the shelf parts. Closest I could find was a 3/4" to 9/16" that was 1.6" wide, but I really want to use the 5/8" bolt

Back