• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One article that sums up what's wrong with America

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,589377,00.html?test=faces

I'm pretty sure I've never been more disgusted in my life....

:puke:

See, this is why freakshows need to make a comeback: she can keep shovelling the Ding-Dongs down her throat, hit her target weight, and turn a profit for them as the Half-Ton Lady. And realistically, being an exhibit where she receives the attention she so strongly seems to crave is probably the only way she'll be able to contribute anything to society, so it's a win-win for everyone involved.

I don't maintain that this is a problem with America, though. Stupidity and narcissism are a dangerous combination that knows no national boundaries.

sorry, I know some of New Jersey is a beautiful place, but the fact that she is from there does not surprise me at all.

What a repulsive person. Hopefully she'll either realize she is being really stupid, or manage to eat herself to death faster than she expects.

Actually you may not be far off the mark, Englishtown used to be one of the winter quarters for Amusements of America, a circus I traveled with. It would not be a stretch for her to start up a side show or just join and learn the ropes or in her case, winches of the trade.

I was talkin with my buddy Bill the other day, You know...Bill Clinton & he said "I'd hit it." :huh:

I don't think she's cut out for a travelling sideshow- she has to ride a Too-Fat-To-Shop to even go get more food. Disgusting, perverse, and unhealthy- she'll probably die before she hits market weight.

I don't think she's cut out for a travelling sideshow- she has to ride a Too-Fat-To-Shop to even go get more food. Disgusting, perverse, and unhealthy- she'll probably die before she hits market weight.

sadly the taxpayers will likely end up financing her healthcare, even those she's chosen to live at an unhealthy weight.

I loved it when she said she wasn't hurting anyone and no one should be concerned.

Bitch, if the taxpayers are fronting your medical costs then yes, you are hurting people, in their wallets.

I was talkin with my buddy Bill the other day, You know...Bill Clinton & he said "I'd hit it." :huh:

If Bill is going to get some of that he will have to roll her in flour to try and find the wet spot. :conceited

If Bill is going to get some of that he will have to roll her in flour to try and find the wet spot. :conceited
When you're that heavy, everything's a wet spot, just most of it's gonna be sweat. Sweaty, nasty folds.

I think since she has chosen to aim for such a retarded and unhealthy/unsafe goal, her "right to care" should be revoked. But then, I'm not certain suicide victims shoul be cared for in the ER without insurance...if you willfully injure yourself or try to off yourself, be it by razor, pills, or food, we shouldn't be paying medical bills (or increased medical costs due to you not paying) to bring you back.

I'll write up a medical waiver for all of that mind set right now, and have it signed. Do not E.R. Do Not Resuscitate. Do Not Pay For My Stupidity. _______________________
then she can do what she likes without worrying about the rest of us footing the bill.
Not that Bill... Sicko.

Back