• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OMG look at this ebay auction

Joe R.

NAXJA Forum User
I can't imagine why that guy is trying to sell that thing as a possible fixer upper..... Just look at the driver's side. The way the doors DON'T fit right is the best evidence that the unibody is pretty tweaked. That poor XJ is just gonna have to finish out it's existence as an organ donor...... :skull1:

Looks like what mine started as but mine was the driver's side!

Way to expensive, hopefully he won't sell it and takes my offer I emailed him. :D

Then... plasma time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hinkley

Look at the seller's ID. It's a used car dealership.

lol crazy eh? :laugh:
OMG someone bid on it!!! haha... might be worth it for parts... well actually... :looney:

How can that vehicle have a clear title? Its been totaled!! And how on earth does the whole body get smashed in like that but the axle hasn't moved an inch and the tire and rim are still good. Somebody already put too much into this to sell it as salvagable.

knifeboy2 said:
How can that vehicle have a clear title? Its been totaled!! And how on earth does the whole body get smashed in like that but the axle hasn't moved an inch and the tire and rim are still good. Somebody already put too much into this to sell it as salvagable.

It's a clean title because the insurance company never got involved in the payoff. ( I.E. there wasen't any.) The guy trades it in and now instead of wholesaling it they screw some innocent on E-Bunk.

Back