• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Old Man Emu Shocks

Nick

NAXJA Member #690
I have a set of 4 Old Man Emu shocks that I know fit a '96 Cherokee, you'll have to check about other years. The shocks have Rocky Road Outfitters Bar Pin Eliminators all around. I used them for 2000 miles before I got the long travel version and are in excellent condition. I have a 4.5" lift and they didn't have enough downward travel when I was disconnected. I didn't know this at the time I purchased them due to poor communications with the dealer. From what I've seen in the forums and on paper no one uses these particular shocks on lifts over 3". If you have a shorter lift though they ride great!

I'd like $200 USD OBO. I'd be happy to drive a little bit to meet for delivery or you're welcome to stop by my house in Sudbury, MA to pick them up. If you'd like them shipped, you will have to pay the charges.

If you send me an e-mail address I'll send out photos for you.

Cheers,
Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Back