• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok help me redecorate my kids room

gabe4

NAXJA Forum User
OK my 5 year old who is a rockcrawling nut since he was old enough to say jeep is finally out grown his seame street phase and wants all jeep stuff. We got him a jeep bed and curtain set but now we're looking for posters. So I'm calling out to all vendors now is your chance to influence a new customer, if you've got a poster or calander advertising your product send it our way. I know I'm unscrupulously begging for free swag but I'm hoping that since it's for my son.........

I looked a couple years ago for posters or anything. I couldnt find anything. Most 4x4 companies arnt big enough to offer posters.

BFG had some awhile ago of the Karnavor (sp) buggy, but since then they have H2s and such which I didnt really like.

If you find some cool ones, let us know!

Starboard M said:
I looked a couple years ago for posters or anything. I couldnt find anything. Most 4x4 companies arnt big enough to offer posters.

BFG had some awhile ago of the Karnavor (sp) buggy, but since then they have H2s and such which I didnt really like.

If you find some cool ones, let us know!

I'll keep an eye out I know some of the Magz have posters sometimes.

Several years ago there was photos of a tan room where the guy took a tire, BFG allTerrain I believe, dipped it into darker brown paint and placed tire tread patterns on the wall.

Back