• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh Mrs. Hinkley

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
My junk was actually dead when I had to get hooked to a strap, but refresh the class as to why you were hooked in this particular spot. I don't even recall there being an obstacle there.

pic.php

Of course, your rig isn't just a good tow rig, it's a great test spot to see what hits and what fits

1066165460_PA080012.jpg

Now OneHub, we all know I'm pulling you there. ;)

To bad you don't have video.

And you really need to teach that rig of yours some self control :D

hinkley

You shoulda known I would have snapped a pic of that... but it's all good.... :cheers:

:roflmao:

Which trail is that on?

PhatXJ said:
Yeah, it's at the end of Pritchett. I could have made the Dome line, but by the end of the day, I was mentally drained and just called for the winch. All I wanted in life was to be safe at the top of that obstacle :D

ah, that was the part you were talking about

What I would like to know is who broke where? And why? How did these new toys you all built work? Sean's? Beezils? Marks? I see pics, but no stories as to how the rigs worked. Looks like Sean's engine died? Beezil flopped his at some point, I don't know about Mark. How did the new suspensions work out when the rigs were all running? Jeff

Jeff 98XJ WI said:
What I would like to know is who broke where? And why? How did these new toys you all built work? Sean's? Beezils? Marks? I see pics, but no stories as to how the rigs worked. Looks like Sean's engine died? Beezil flopped his at some point, I don't know about Mark. How did the new suspensions work out when the rigs were all running? Jeff

Jeff,

The three rigs worked great. They all had some adjustments they needed during the week. However, for all the work we did so fast they all worked great. I'll be doing a write up on the site soon which will hopefully tell all about it. Just a hint, my winch and strap got a work out on the other two rigs. :D (I'll catch it for that but I'm only telling the truth) I'll post a great pic of the three rigs in just a while.

mark

Out of curiousity... why are yall being winched? It doesn't LOOK like there is really anything difficult there... but I know how deceiving pictures can be... is it alot steeper than it looks or something? (I didn't make it to Pritchett when I went in May... ya know, open diffs and all.)

.......speaking of how their junk worked...hows this??? This "repair involved 1) highlift jack 1)hinkley-mobile parked on one tons rear wheel, 1)4x4 wood block, 1) come-along, underneath the "jeep":doh: ....damn and my DUMB ass cant figure out how to post the picture of this cluster in action......:dunno:

FlexyJOE said:
.......speaking of how their junk worked...hows this??? This "repair involved 1) highlift jack 1)hinkley-mobile parked on one tons rear wheel, 1)4x4 wood block, 1) come-along, underneath the "jeep":doh: ....damn and my DUMB ass cant figure out how to post the picture of this cluster in action......:dunno:

You have a pic of that!

Learn quick!

mark

Back