• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official NOT ROM thread

80% chance of rain Friday night

Woo mud

Rides of Rain is a good name for this event considering how many times this happens with rain. Who has a pop up canopy they can bring? Ill be grabbing some fire wood on the way out.

Be safe out there... PICS or it did not happen ;)

You know I'll be playing camera man :) Still no Jeep for me, so Ill be hitchin some rides.

Throw the at's on the Subaru and let's see what it can do

Still need to get the rear end re-geared and some other small stuff. Need to pick a shop over here to do it, just need the time to take the Jeep out for some quotes.

I might be coerced into running some light trails in the Subaru.

Also, who is bringing a grill? I can bring one, but would need to get some propane too.

I'm only seeing 20% chance??

The meal is Saturday night? What kind of vittles do it be?

I'm only seeing 20% chance??

The meal is Saturday night? What kind of vittles do it be?

Seems to have decreased since yesterday, weather.com is showing 50% chance after midnight Friday night/Saturday am for marble falls

Also, who is bringing a grill? I can bring one, but would need to get some propane too.

Big tank or the little ones? I've got a full spare for my grill I could bring if it's the big ones

Big tank. Ill bring my grill then. Ill grab a 10x10 canopy from Harbor Freight too.

As for food - Hot dogs, burgers, and boudein alright? Or someone want to whip up some chili?

My body is ready.

Mine isn't. Getting old sucks.

I'm clearing out our rental property and preparing for sale while also packing the jeep. I'm gonna have to pack my personal stuff ( read: sleeveless shirts and blue jean cutoffs) tomorrow after school along with sheets, groceries, etc. I'm just too tired to finish it tonight. And hopefully optimistic me said I I'd get up at 4:50 tomorrow to go to the gym. Lol. That guy never learns.

Is it cash only to pay for camping/wheeling fees?

Back