• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oddly optioned xj's

Not wierd per se...but
Here in Eugene I see a Brairwood cherokee running around (pre96). There's a whole bunch of xjs here and this one stands out with the wood paneling and all...There's also this old guy (around 70-75y/o) who has a 2.8 v6 pioneer running around and it looks like it just rolled off the line...I call that wierd because my parents v6 blew up a year after it was purchased...cheers!

my 86 2.5L 5 speed 2 door 4x4 Cherokee Limited has no power options, full instrument panel. a factory clock, but no message center underneath, front and rear opening window vents, factory fog lights, rear defroster, chrome accent package, 4.11 gears, rear window washer/wiper, alluminum rims, no courtesy light when you open the door, but you can turn them on manually, and underhood work light with a 10 foot cord. It also has dull gray exterior paint, and red interior

xjfreak07 said:
my 86 2.5L 5 speed 2 door 4x4 Cherokee Limited has no power options, full instrument panel. a factory clock, but no message center underneath, front and rear opening window vents, factory fog lights, rear defroster, chrome accent package, 4.11 gears, rear window washer/wiper, alluminum rims, no courtesy light when you open the door, but you can turn them on manually, and underhood work light with a 10 foot cord. It also has dull gray exterior paint, and red interior

You mean Laredo? Limited starts in 87.

But still, sounds nice! Any pics?

i have a 93 lorado 2 door 4.0 4x4 with a factory skid plate in the front and what looks like holles where a tcase plate used to be but was violently ripped out at one point....but i got the jeep from my cousin and im pretty sure she didnt do alot of wheeling..i have only seen this skid plate thing in the front on one other xj...any info?..oh and a block heater cuz its from edmonton

I have a black '99 2dr 2.5l ax-5 4x4.
4.10's, t lok, factory skids, no hooks, no power windows or locks, but has power mirrors.
Has a/c but no cruise.
Real clean jeep.
Has a west forest something on the back window when it fogs up, can't make it out fully.

I got 98xj base model 4.0 L auto trans power mirrors and a\c no other opitions.

not sure if its odd
93 sport, 4 door, 4.0, auto, 242, d30/8.25, 235/75 on stock steelies,3.73 gears, manual windows locks seats and mirrors, console, full gauges, rear defogger, washerwiper, roofrack, came with amfm cassette, no hooks or hitch, tranny cooler, a/c, no cruise:tears: , carpet and cloth interior, tilt, no skids, no hatch light, and 4 speakers one in each front door and 2 in hatch.
i belive it was a one owner daily driven, almost 197,000 miles and still gettin 22-25mpg highway on my 12hr drive home from school. itll be a trail only rig eventually, after college.

I have a '93 2 door and ordered the build sheet. Listed tinted windows all around but mine has zero tint. Older woman I got it from must have had it replaced at the dealer when she bought it. It also lists an EVAP Control Unit and 9 additional gallons of gas[FONT=&quot][/FONT]. Anyone know what these mean?

smcdonaldaz said:
Listed tinted windows all around but mine has zero tint. Older woman I got it from must have had it replaced at the dealer when she bought it.

"Tint" from the factory means UV protection in the glass. Privacy Glass is what is commonly referred to as "tint"

Here's my 2 cents...

'95 2 door SE, 4.0, AW4, NP231, D30/35, tow hitch (think it's aftermarket), NO power goodies, not even a clock, no vent windows, small center console, just AC, rear wiper & defrost, BUT has front and TC skids, full size spair, steelies with 235/ tires, ABS,...and cruise.

Think the original owner must have bought it to go wheeling...but then kept it in the garage it's whole life instead, it looks brand new with 170k on the clock.

I have a 1990 ltd and I'm having trouble finding a new headliner for it, I'm slowly realizing that there aren't too many(I haven't seen any) with a sun roof... was this a factory option?

so how did that go(the headliner replacement) I bought my jeep pretty trashed and after replacing all 4 corners in body parts its time I paid some attention to the interior. I guess this isn't the right post for this, but pm me if you have any tips. Thanks

I don't think the options are that odd on Little Red, pretty much looks like someone wanted a base as hell XJ, except for A/C. (Not that it works.) Thank god it has the full-size spare though. Even if its not the same tire... But the side stripes, I've only ever seen those one other time, anyone know how rare they are?

DSC_0237.jpg

mines a 91 two door
rear vent windows
power locks
p.w.
front vent windows
ax-15
cloth int. and that wierd dome above the mirror

somebody sure liked the '87 two doors for fleet vehicles, see them around the northwest having rubber floors and d44's. usually white with towing mirrors

Back