• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC/LA Meet & Greet. Wednesday July 30th

I'm back in, baby! :yelclap:

BajaCurt said:
We should see if Remi can bring his new found friends!!
Hot chicks
BJs
Wooo Hoooo
We will rename it a MEAT and greet
Well... lets just say... I am not able to attend tomorrow. I'm going to be otherwise engaged :D

Money's tight for me right now and i MAY be taking an extra shift tomorrow night at work. Im trying to get out to as many meets as possible to get to know you guys in person. I'll do my best to get out there tomorrow. Its only 1hr from me.

JOe

1. Johnny C
2. Grimmike
3. IslanderOffRoad(john, I believe)
4. Me.
5. Brendan+4
6. Surf2Snow
7. Curt
8. Joe(maybe)

Well I'll call 'em and reserve a table for 15 just to be safe. See you guys at 6.

sounds good. i'll be leaving work at 6 so hopefully i can make it down there before 7 depending on traffic.

My boat gets in at 6:20, should be there by 7.

well i should be there... before 7... HOPEFULLY in my new jeep :) !!!!!!!

and still looking for used shocks from a 3-4" lift... let me know how much and if you can bring them... THANKS!

JOe

Alright fuckers, I've reserved a table for 15 at 6pm. They won't seat us until at least half of us are here, so don't drag ass.

AHHHHH!!!!!!... im not going to get my xj in time (buying 1 right now and it needs shocks installed)...

let me call him and see if its even being done today... if not i'll just cruise down in my car to hang out

JOe

Mike, Johnny, Curt, Eric, John, Kevin and Brendan & the fam, thanks for showing up. Good times shooting the shit with you guys.

Back