• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

I might be able to keep up with you. No way I can keep up with Mac. Hope to see everybody there.:cheers:

JIM.

Put me in that convoy.

Actually been thinking a lot lately. I may just rent a wrangler while i'm out there so I don't have to use 2/3 of my vacation for this trip.

I have wheeled Moab twice in a rental, can't wait to do it in my own Jeep. Aaron, trust me. You will want Betsy out there :D

I have wheeled Moab twice in a rental, can't wait to do it in my own Jeep. Aaron, trust me. You will want Betsy out there :D

There is no doubt about that. I'd also like an extra week of vacation! :D

I'll be there, but I may be syphoning gas to get home if prices don't lower.....LOL. Probably only spend a day or two in Moab and then head south to do some camping out on the back side of the Abajo Mountains. Any wanting to tag along is welcome.

I am starting to save for gas now. A little $ every month should help.

I cant wait to get out there. I've been wanting to get out to Moab so this is a Great chance for me to go.

I'm in for the Midwest area convoy.

I might be able to keep up with you. No way I can keep up with Mac. Hope to see everybody there.:cheers:

JIM.

I don't know, wienerbox cruises @ 68 these days.

until I hit a hill that is.

I have the capacity to tow another XJ, trailer or flat tow. Looking for someone to split fuels money with. I expect about 7 MPG loaded with 2 Jeeps.

I have the capacity to tow another XJ, trailer or flat tow. Looking for someone to split fuels money with. I expect about 7 MPG loaded with 2 Jeeps.
I might be down for that, Nate! Can't say for sure right now since its so far away.

I might be down for that, Nate! Can't say for sure right now since its so far away.

That plan hinges on me finding a new body for the motorhome part and connecting the cab with it. Cause I'm not riding three deep on the bench seat cross country.

I will put it on the calendar, starting a new job may get in the way. But I will do my best to make it out there for this.

You'll get two weeks vacation instantly if you get on at Cummins! :D

The OBF is getting regeared, so I should be able to use 5th. Bet I can even keep up on the hills.

JIM.

The floods of 2006 were my last year as well.
IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Being the lead vehicle going down the fin after the hot tubs as it was sheeting a large amount of water was intimidating.

For 2013 I will be there and my dad will be there. My wife and kids will also be there, they won't be staying at Slickrock most of the time though, they plan to stay at the Red Cliffs Lodge and do some of their own thing while I go wheelin'.

I'm working on Rainer to get him out too, that way both of my Jeeps can participate.

In.....We have been looking forward to this one since we missed the 25th.

Xj on full widths with a M-416 in tow from Illinois to Moab.....this is going to be epic....

I'll have my M416 as well but it won't have a tub. I plan to take my KLR650 along with me, I don't want to take a stupid motorcycle trailer that might have trouble on the I70 frontage road so enter the Cross-Country moto trailer.

I'll have my M416 as well but it won't have a tub. I plan to take my KLR650 along with me, I don't want to take a stupid motorcycle trailer that might have trouble on the I70 frontage road so enter the Cross-Country moto trailer.
I'll be sure to pack my bike and we can trail ride one day.

Back