• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Haha, yeah it happens. A guy came out to help us unload, and said they get a couple trucks a month in that ditch.....

DONT FORGET.....
6a00e54f10a0988834019b01b63c31970b-pi

Anyone ever removed studs from studded tires? I need new tires soon and have a line on a nice barely used set for cheap, but they're studded and I'll want to run these year round. I called a couple tire shops and they'll do it, but at $100 to do the whole set it kind of negates the good deal I'd be getting.... so if I buy these I'll have to remove the studs myself. I hear it's a lot of work & pretty time consuming, but do-able. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Anyone ever removed studs from studded tires? I need new tires soon and have a line on a nice barely used set for cheap, but they're studded and I'll want to run these year round. I called a couple tire shops and they'll do it, but at $100 to do the whole set it kind of negates the good deal I'd be getting.... so if I buy these I'll have to remove the studs myself. I hear it's a lot of work & pretty time consuming, but do-able. Any thoughts?

It's easy with a stud removing spoon or use a 3/16 blade flat screw driver. Sand off all the sharp edges on the blade of the screw driver and dig under the stud and just pop them out.

Pulled studs before with small flat blade screwdriver... easy, just time consuming...

Black letters?!!

must be that time of year.. I'll grab my sign and go stand on the street corner for an hour:rolleyes:

Here's a random thought: Why is it when im driving around Gresham in my XJ I see 2 Cherokees. But if im in my work truck or car I see 15 of them?

Just wondering.

Here's a random thought: Why is it when im driving around Gresham in my XJ I see 2 Cherokees. But if im in my work truck or car I see 15 of them?

Just wondering.
Happens to me every day.... 35+ mile commute each way, every day... i see multiple cherokees, and even more jeeps altogether, and yet I'm incapable of giving a Jeep Wave driving my honda.... :(

Back