• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

What happens when it goes full retard?
2129e67257adc202bf16d23bd1ca781b.jpg

It is so hot outside that your a retard for not having your AC on

5a3f89ed216e2ce9ec0f4ef1dd4b43d8.jpg

Looks like Nightfoam stopped when he saw the rig's limits being tested- wise choice. I crested a hill and it went from dirt to 12" of snow immediately. Before I knew it, I was halfway down and past the point of just backing up. I knew there was a wide spot just ahead where I might be able to turn around. Thankfully, there were some built Toyotas down there to drag me back up the hill. Lesson learned! The Nissan did pretty well though, given the circumstances.
4baf2c6399dbbcd8b4810bbbf383d8f2.jpg

How's your canopy for keeping the bed dry? I have a tonneau and am not impressed

The canopy does its job, the Nissan engineers screwed up. Tons of water and dust can get in underneath the tailgate. If you look close, you can see I've stuffed a green pool noodle in the slot between the bed and bottom of the tailgate. It stems the tide, but still isn't perfect. I've since looked at how Toyota does it, and they do a much better job in this regard. This was $10k cheaper than a Toyota.

I have a f150 and same issue with dust, I've since learned thar when I hit a gravel road, I flip the tonneau open. It creates a vacuum and covers everything in dust. I've seen a few company's make a rubber tailgate seal for about 20 bucks. Before I saw that I tried some tape in foam from home depot, it worked a while but now the foam is soaked and expanding, making my tailgate a little difficult to open. I found a used canipy nearby but it's just a cab height and I think I want a mid rise for a little extra room crawling in the back

I'll have to try that tailgate seal for my trailer. I always get dust in around the edges during the summer. Not a huge deal since everything is in totes but it'd be nice if the chairs came out clean.

097d53c0d183b5e84c8e176a2ef363e5.jpg

Figured out where that vibration was coming from. Front driveshaft. Gonna do Spicers this time, parts store brand didn't fare too well. That's all the needle bearings that came out of both caps, one side had nothing but dust in it.

Back