• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Didn't get any work done on my bumper so far this weekend.... :(

But I taught my girl how to weld and we made a small vice together :)
ysena2um.jpg

Nehalem river, Some crab pots, and salmon fishing..

This whole "Mondays off" thing has it's perks!

Last edited:
And today..

Rear main seal and oil pan gasket (I've done this on every jeep I buy)

Last edited:
118381.jpg

From last Friday during the best in the desert Vegas to Reno off-road race which 1724 a local team from Colton Oregon came in first in class and now stand first in the jeepspeed champion ship points with two more races left in the season.

From last Friday during the best in the desert Vegas to Reno off-road race which 1724 a local team from Colton Oregon came in first in class and now stand first in the jeepspeed champion ship points with two more races left in the season.
Badass! I bet that was an experience to see. I was really hoping to make it down this year, but the team wasn't ready. Next year, we're racing! :cool:

Badass! I bet that was an experience to see. I was really hoping to make it down this year, but the team wasn't ready. Next year, we're racing! :cool:

It is fun. This is the 4th race that I have been to in the last 3 years. And no Scott I have never been paid to go and chase the racecar I have taken vacation time to do this its volunteer work.

It is fun. This is the 4th race that I have been to in the last 3 years. And no Scott I have never been paid to go and chase the racecar I have taken vacation time to do this its volunteer work.
that wasnt my point.

My point was, You took a company rig, not your own.. It's a whole different ball game when a vehicles condition is not your problem, I would be down there too had a company laid out the itinerary and all I had to do was fill a seat..

And the only reason I said anything at all, Was because of your snide attitude about the Oregon Trophy challenge, As if it was below you... Honestly, I have no Idea why you even blew that whole thread up..

Edit: to keep with the theme of the thread

This guy was proud of his truss.. Until I explained where he went wrong..

Last edited:

:flamemad:

But I got this today... which helps take my mind off the "no bus" issue for the time being.

Back