• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

0ddb46304f126cbf690b853d37758dc4.jpg

If i was in the Jeep I would have pulled this guy over and made him remove the decals from his rear window.

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Ugh... NO.... no its NOT! ... and I have more "understanding" in my little finger than your little Honda Lunchbox will EVER have in its entire sad pathetic life. (no offence to any Element owners out there ... unless this was you... in which case i sincerely hope you have been offended to the core.)

I've seen him before

Actually I find it fitting, more people understand the "jeep thing" than their is "element fans"

Haha he's right, I don't understand

If i was in the Jeep I would have pulled this guy over and made him remove the decals from his rear window.

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Ugh... NO.... no its NOT! ... and I have more "understanding" in my little finger than your little Honda Lunchbox will EVER have in its entire sad pathetic life. (no offence to any Element owners out there ... unless this was you... in which case i sincerely hope you have been offended to the core.)

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious! Should have asked him if he wanted to "rig stack" :doh:

I agree with Scott, not sure if I love it, or want to puke.... Not like the XJ's hatch isn't convienent already. Not sure what's gained by this....

No.

I like chads tarp setup! I just need to carry a slightly larger tarp.... You can even make a small one with a couple poles with one Xj. 'Barn doors' would not allow such convenience

Back