• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP231,AW4,RE Front Short Arms

CommandoXJ96

NAXJA Forum User
My craigslist ad is up here; thought I'd post it up on Naxja as well in case anyone here was in need. My number is listed on the ad, and I prefer texts unless you're wanting to call after 7:30pm most evenings.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/2973212809.html

NP231-J pulled out of a 1998 Jeep Cherokee. 23 Spline input, sealed rear output (96+ I believe for XJs, ALL TJs) good working condition, no leaks! 124k miles on it when pulled. Will swap right in place of a TJ NP231 as well. 225 OBO

Rubicon Express Short Arms. Adjustable Uppers AND Lowers. Upper's are superflex (with the spherical joint/flex joint in place of the bushing) and lowers have rubber bushings. Worked great on my XJ until I went higher/needed long arms. Asking 250 for the entire set.

AW4 out of a 1992 XJ 4x4, 23spline output 132k miles. The BAD: intermittent shifting problems between all gears; sometimes not present at all though - my guess is a sticky solenoid (lockup/pressure control solenoid or otherwise), pulls hard - does NOT slip. Torque converter and all sensors/wiring included of course. Due to aforementioned issues, asking 150.00 OR BEST OFFER for the AW4.

please send an email or text/call 5203292013

Back