• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Now available! Aluminum OH Switch Mounts!

Boostwerks.com

NAXJA Forum User
Our Aluminum Switch Mounts are now available! Designed around the common Carling style switches, they come in a 4 switch or 8 switch flavor (switches not included).The switches are angled 20deg for a variety of different mounting options, however they were intended as an overhead switch panel in a XJ application.

The mounts are shipped bare aluminum with a layer of protective plastic to prevent scratching. We have left this on the parts to reduce the end cost to the consumer, as well as reduce the chance for scratches during shipping.

- Laser Cut Aluminum : Cut from 5052 14ga Aluminum, the mount provides a strong base to mount your switches.
- CNC formed: Formed on a CNC press brake for flawless bends
- Easy Assembly and Disassembly : Assembles with just a simple Philips head screw driver, and easily disassembles for wiring or switch changes.

Click Here

8 Switch Panel: $64.98+Shipping

4 Switch Panel: $42.98+Shipping

Do you have any pics of these installed?

Do they mount using the two screws that are already in place for the ends of the visors?

And can you make one without the cutouts for the switches? (I have been mulling over ideas for an S-meter (ham radio thingy that won't matter to anyone else) for some time now. This might be a foundation that will save me from reinventing a wheel.

Do you have any pics of these installed?

Do they mount using the two screws that are already in place for the ends of the visors?

And can you make one without the cutouts for the switches? (I have been mulling over ideas for an S-meter (ham radio thingy that won't matter to anyone else) for some time now. This might be a foundation that will save me from reinventing a wheel.

I don't yet. I just had more surgery last week so I'm still trying to play catch up. The one pictured with switches is going in the BW rig when I can find the time. The bolt pattern isn't chassis specific, so it will simply attach with screws or bolts to the OH panel.

The parts are all laser cut for me in batches, so I can't do custom stuff at this time.

Back