• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nov 9th run

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
Is this still on? We need details :D or if you guys want I'll lead this run. But I do not stop at every station marker. Mainly the "highlights" the important ones like lookout, Simpson and such.

Just let me know so If I need I can get details posted ASAP.

Derek: Unless Israel has a reason not to, go for it. I like the idea of going from west to east because at the end of the trip we don't have a long run back I-80 after dark. From Faust or thereabouts it's a lot shorter back home for most of us--at least if we live south of downtown SLC. However, I will go either way.

I have never done any of this trail west of Fish Springs so I want to be along to learn. And it looks like the weather will cooperate. As of last night, it was going to be in the low 60's and no rain.

Sounds good, I like the west to east idea as well, that's the way I usually do it. So I'll post up.

Israel if you have objections you can delete my post :)

Back