• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northern Illinois M&G

well even though im leaving im glad to have been up here and been one of the first to this annual m&g, pisses me off i misses my local one, my last chance to meet some more of you guys, girlfriend says its was a great time. I will be back here in a few months for SEAL prep, hope you guys can keep this going on, cause ill def drop by. thanks for help, been good meeting those who i have.

How bout a cook out in a Forest Preserve>

I like this idea!

and Shawn, My boss said you came by my shop, but I was gone. Good luck with your adventure, we'll meet up someday

Craig, Yeah I'll see what I can do for you

im down for the forest preserve thing. Shawn, its been good man! take er easy, and keep your head down!! Anybody got any ideas on which forest preserve, or other location to do a BBQ or something?

As we all know tons of Forest preserves around. Depending on how many people and if we want to do a cook out up this way. Craig I would be happy to have it at my house in Libertyville. But I think we were trying to go a bit south on this next one.

Theres South Greenbelt Forest Preserve right at I80 and 57 and a few others within that specific area

i like the S Greenbelt idear, and John, thats nice of you dude! maybe we'll take you up on that offer another month! is everyone down for the meet at S Greenbelt?

I would be down for that is i am not in Michigan that weekend. Just relized it's the mom in-laws b-day but we do not always go the same weekend

this would be superbadass if we could fill a parking lot lol. i vote start a new thread with updated info to try and get more people. maybe not label it northern illimois but "illinois"? idk

this would be superbadass if we could fill a parking lot lol. i vote start a new thread with updated info to try and get more people. maybe not label it northern illimois but "illinois"? idk

i didnt notice the error, looks right to me. lets figure out for sure were we will be holding it, then Ill start a new thread. Are we all game for the forest preserve previously mentioned? burgers and brats and BYOB...if were cooking we should make this one a bit sooner, say 1200. any complaints? Gripes? comments? maybe a "go f&*% yourself craig" something?

As said before Craig i am in if we are in town that weekend. Noon sounds like a good idea.

im in too. check with forest preserve district on the permit I think it's only for 25 or more people and the permit you get depends on how many you have

Im working on the permit, just hold on to your britches. lol. ill let you guys know if it falls through.

Back