• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Noobfest '10 Roll Call

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Post up here if you are planning to attend the event. Please keep your responses simple so this thread doesn't get too cluttered, but include what sory of vehicles (type, year, tire size) will be in your party. Thanks!

Final event info:

Walker Valley ORV park
Mt. Vernon, Washington
Saturday, January 16th, 1000 hrs

-----Matt-----

Here, with my son in jumpseat.

Jeep info below.
Michael

In, more then likely with a co-driver.
And you already know my set-up, but it's also bellow.

~Scott

I`m there

1991 4.0L Auto,231 SYE Tom woods rear driveline, rustys long arm 8" lift, front locker, rear locker ordered,Shackle relocating bracket ordered, D30 and D44, home built bumpers and armor,8500lb Ramsey winch, 35 13.50 15 Toyo MTR`s,Oh and an Enormous stinger. lol

Im in... 88 4 dr, 3.5 in lift, 33/12.5 MTR's, LSD 8.8, dana 30, rocker protection and tank protection

I'm in plus my wife, Dana, as co-driver. '01, XJ, White, 31" tires, D30, C8.25 LSD, 3.5" lift, sye rear DS, rock rails, skid plates (steering, t-case and gas tank), anti-sway bar discos, highlift w/winch kit, some spare parts.
-John

im definitely in. 1998 6" RE lift w/ drop brackets, 8.25 29 spline, built D30, lots of armor, 35x12.50 Kevlar MTRs.

will be bringing my dad as co pilot and brother as passenger

In, 33"s and Lockers.

With a TJ, 33"s and open. Maybe with another XJ, 31"s and welded in the rear.

We are thinking about shooting over and wheeling with you guys. I have an 89 MJ on 36's with a flatbed. D60 rear, HP44 Front 5.38 gears, spooled front and rear with hydro assist. The boss is thinking about rolling over also.

I'm 80% affirmative I will be there. Going to load White Thunder up on the trailer and caravan over with Jeff and Jeremy. Never been to Walker before, always went to closer Reiter. Running a 92 XJ with welded 8.25 and open D30 front on 33's. Ready for some fun.

gonna be there with my 13 yo, not strictly newbie was there in 2004, or 05 or 06 can't remember, hopefully my older son and my nephew will be there with lightly modded rigs. John

I'll be there with my dad. Gonna roll up the w/ cherokeefever. I'm gonna let my dad take the wheel on most of this and let him get the experience in and learn some things.

'95 XJ, 5.5" RE short arm w/ 1.5" budget boost, 35x12.5x15 ProComp Xterrains+spare, open-open, 8.25 in the rear, front tow hooks and rear receiver w/shackle, rock sliders and brush guard, No winch yet.

I`m there

1991 4.0L Auto,231 SYE Tom woods rear driveline, rustys long arm 8" lift, front locker, rear locker ordered,Shackle relocating bracket ordered, D30 and D44, home built bumpers and armor,8500lb Ramsey winch, 35 13.50 15 Toyo MTR`s,Oh and an Enormous stinger. lol

Rear locker in and rolocating brackets on

I'm in, will have 2, possibly 3 friends riding along..'94, white, slightly built on 35's.. see you all there...

Back