• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non XJ - AR rebuild kits

Dirt22

NAXJA Forum User
AR-15 mag rebuild kits
30rnd GI mags, used but in good shape

$30 each

951-THREE 26- SEVEN 689

photowjs.jpg

I'll do 10 for $300? :roflmao:

Seriously, these things go for $40 and up on the interwebs... $30 each is a good deal, and if all the weapons ban crap happens, you could sell these on the black market and use the money to put a few kids thru college...

As posted in the title AND in the thread:

AR-15 mag rebuild kits

100% Legal (for now) to buy/sell/own these. I am not selling Mags, I'm selling rebuild kits. You can buy these at any gun show in california, and several online retailers who are based in, and ship to california, such as CAlegalmags.com

Yes, they're fine to transfer as repair parts, just can't be assembled (manufacturing), or sold as whole magazines.

I do not advise using a simple self-tapper or rivet to make a 10/30. That is too easily reversible. The best way to make a 10 out of an 11+ mag is where you will most likely destroy the mag body when trying to go back.

Also personally I don't dig on the faux-11+ mag thing anyway unless you've got a funky gun like an FS2000 where you need it to stick out of an abnormal mag well, but that's just personal taste, I don't like street locks either :D

As posted in the title AND in the thread:

AR-15 mag rebuild kits

100% Legal (for now) to buy/sell/own these. I am not selling Mags, I'm selling rebuild kits. You can buy these at any gun show in california, and several online retailers who are based in, and ship to california, such as CAlegalmags.com
Thank you for clarifying that.

Back