• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no worries, im still alive

juniorXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just thought id let everyone know I'm still live and well. As some of y'all remember I went to school (IITR) to get my commercial drivers license. Well I passed the class got the license and am now driving all over the west for May Trucking Co. Out of Brooks Or. You might have seen there yard across from the pilot on I5 exit 263. Anywho figured id pop in while I was parked down here in santa nella, Ca. On my way to tracy, Ca to deliver at a costco warehouse. Ill try to keep ya posted on my who's what's and wares as best I can. Dieing to go wheel with y'all again very soon, might need to redo the entire front end of my heep before I do but I am still dieing to get out there. Oh, have I got some photos to post when I get home. Just some stuff from the road:) catch y'all on the flip side lol

Just thought id let everyone know I'm still live and well. As some of y'all remember I went to school (IITR) to get my commercial drivers license. Well I passed the class got the license and am now driving all over the west for May Trucking Co. Out of Brooks Or. You might have seen there yard across from the pilot on I5 exit 263. Anywho figured id pop in while I was parked down here in santa nella, Ca. On my way to tracy, Ca to deliver at a costco warehouse. Ill try to keep ya posted on my who's what's and wares as best I can. Dieing to go wheel with y'all again very soon, might need to redo the entire front end of my heep before I do but I am still dieing to get out there. Oh, have I got some photos to post when I get home. Just some stuff from the road:) catch y'all on the flip side lol

very nice terry. congratz man. i hope to see you on the trail soon. alwase a blast wheeling with you bro

john.

Say hi to Tracy for me! Thats where I moved from 6 months ago. Lived there for about 19 years.

Lol I love top gear

Congrats on the job!

Glad your doing well Terry! Good to hear from you. Pick a run out of the staging area and come on out bro.

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

Glad everything is good! I know with a hectic schedule that you have, it's hard to plan a run.. You should start thinking about the turkey day run.. it's 2 months out.. day after thanksgiving

Turkey Mmmmmmmmm. That's always a good run, ill see what I can figure out. Thanks for all the good words y'all. As a newby driver ou really don't make a hole lotta money but I'm working on it:)

Turkey Mmmmmmmmm. That's always a good run, ill see what I can figure out. Thanks for all the good words y'all. As a newby driver ou really don't make a hole lotta money but I'm working on it:)

Hey don't know what their paying you. But where I work is going to hire a local hourly driver in the next few weeks. Not sure what it pays but they pay me ok. The truck you would drive is a 99 Freightshaker fl120 with a 400hp series 60 and a super 10.

Dave

Cherokees are for children. Grown ups save and get wranglers. Im tired of being childish.

Back