• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Twins But!

Mark WNC

NAXJA Member # 481
We did find out what we're having .
Everything checked out ok with Crystal and the baby.
The Ultrasound Tech says she could almost
garrantee a Baby Girl. :rattle:

So thats three Girls for Me and Crystal

Congrats on the addition.. I have 2 girls, but there Dogs... Maybe one of these days

Congrats...Mark and Crystal...

SALUTE!
Who said having girls is easier!?
1018-102204018smaller.jpg

I feel your pain, I'm out numbered too. Good luck with the baby. Tell Crystal we are thinking about her.

Hey-hey! Congradulations,man!
This is Mark & Christal before :arrowr: :kissyou:
This is Mark after :arrowr: :speepin:
This is Mark *9 months* after: :wow:
:rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle:

Last edited:
i thought this was a baby thread not gear's are us? Congrats dude! Glad to hear things are well.

I used to have a comedy routine about living in a house with 6 women. Wife, three teenage daughters and two female dogs. As the story goes, the only one that hasn't bitten me this month is the old dog.

Since then, I've added two granddaughters.

Back