• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Moab for us....

JnJ

NAXJA Forum User
It's official, the new job has killed our plans to attend the Moab event this year. We were really looking forward to visiting Moab for the first time and seeing old friends some of which we have not seen in years. We'll have to stick to some local weekend stuff this year and start planning a trip somewhere next year.

I guess that I will post this now so that there is no problems and many threads posted about John's cabin. I contacted John way back when he got his cabin, and asked if I could take his reservation if he couldn't make it. Soooooo, the cabins gone dudes, sorry. See you all in Moab.................

Casper

Sorry to hear that John. Steph and I are thinking about heading out there for some much needed R&R after the rough year we've been having. We where looking forward to seeing you and Audrey again among the rest of our friends.

john.....

you are retired....

quit your job and attend moab!

Chewy is wrong, I didn't say anything nice about you, if I did, I must have been drunk and horny.

Back