• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Chapter Event This Year

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
The timing for a run to Sand Flats wasn't the best and if things keep going the way they are, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make time to plan a chapter event anyway. Something else to consider is that our chapter event will be competing with the 30th anniversary event for time and funds from our chapter members.

If you all are okay with it, I'd like to nix the event for this year. Now, if either one of you are up to taking an event on yourself, by all means go for it but it seems we're all pretty busy right now.

Israel,
I am too new at this to even know about previous runs to Sand Flats. So, I am OK with not doing such. On the other hand, if there is a lot of interest in this event, I am willing to do some planning and prep work to make it happen.

You could always have the "chapter event" be another run somewhere else.

It doesn't have to be in Moab or St George. When we did the Geostache events we always had a great turn out and it wasn't at either one of those places.

You could always do an American Fork run or another run to the Uintahs or many other places.

Or make the chapter event Fall Fling. Try hard to get everyone who is on the fence excited about going to that event.

Back