• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Next run to Badlands?

Rev Den said:
AMEN brother. Hope you got yours working.....you KNOW you are gonna need it if any of "them" run Orange.

Rev

Let's see, Sean did you use your winch this weekend? NO! As a matter of fact I believe it was me that helped you get your broke ass off the road you dougnut eater! And then I had t cart your ass arround the next day to show you how a real XJ should drive!

BTW thanks for tha gas!

OOC said:
Let's see, Sean did you use your winch this weekend? NO! As a matter of fact I believe it was me that helped you get your broke ass off the road you dougnut eater! And then I had t cart your ass arround the next day to show you how a real XJ should drive!

BTW thanks for tha gas!

That was my ass you were carting around. And the dogs. Thanks again for the ride by the way!! :wave1:

I was referring to when Sean hopped in on pink. He thought it was ok just because he offered to service me!

..... and your welcome!

Back