• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newly built Tera-Low 231J with SYE conv.

Ranger Rick

NAXJA Forum User
For sale in So CA near Torrance CA Tera mfg. 4:1 low range transfer case 231J with HD SYE fixed yolk output & just rebuilt, zero miles ready to install from 23 spline Manual trans $1150 pickup only. Direct bolt in for most TJ, YJ, MJ, ZJ & XJ Cherokees.

Thanks for reading!
RR

Will you be willing to trade for a 32 gallon genright safari gas tank? worth about the same. Let me know. thanks

JayC

i defer to justin's judgement he knows better than i would ;)

Mike "I THINK" this is what we did with dave's. I cant remember, that was 6 or so years ago.

I know we cut his down, Im pretty sure he got a manual one and we made it fit his auto

Find a Rock-Track NVG-241OR 4:1 from a 2006 or earlier TJ/LJ Rubicon model. It will bolt right up to your 97+ XJ Asin 30-40/AW4 transmission with no cutting or modifications needed except for a small notch in the exhaust hanger transmission mount bracket. Bolts and wires right in with no fitment issues.

R-R

Back