• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Years Run @ Cliffs, Il

i wonders.... friday or saturday?

I think I'll want to be there!!!!11 anybody else???

That's what I am talking about. Come on who else is with us???? Come on... Sponge Bob has broke all of his ride's, so he might be riding with me otherwise we all know he would be there.:cheers:

Would love too but the jeep wont be ready to wheel until next summer...

Have quite a few things to finish up on it....

But if you guys are down some time (95 heep and scooter chris) since i met you guys both... and anyone else... I would like wheel with ya sometime this summer! Im sure you guys will have to show me some pointers as im sort of a newb.. lol

Anyways make sure to take some pictures!! love all of the wheelin pics 95 heep has put up... keep um coming!!

I am planning to be in the P Lot @ 8:30. Just look for a Full Size Woody can not really miss her.:wave:

Sounds good for the summer. I would love to take some pics, but someone in my house lost the charger for our camera.

ok cool man ill be there around the same time. i will be in my 00 black xj.
is it just me and you showing up from naxja or is heep goin?

my name is Brian nice to meet you lol

I'm Brett and I'll be there on friday when the gates open, pretty much about 8:30 or so, depend on how often I hit the snooze button LOL

I may go to Badland instead as my other bud asked me to go with him to there. We'll see when time's close...

Allrighty the big girl is all loaded up and seem to be runnig good. Also got my trailer brakes working. Plan is still be in the P Lot around 8:30. See ya there.

Have a Great New Year's everybody.

Later.

My jeep/trailer are all loaded, Ill be there at cLiffs tomorrow! look for a doorless white XJ with Heep written on the hood!

Back