• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New vibes!

robert stalberger

NAXJA Forum User
I recently replaced my 4.0L non-HO and now I have driveline vibes. I have been running the Rusty's 4.5 spring pack kit and 1" T-case drop with 32" BFG M/TR's for about a year and never had any vibes. Now since putting in the new motor I get vibes between 1200 and 1400 RPM's. It hasn't effected the performance on the road or trail, but I was just wondering if anyone knew why it would do it now and it didn't before?

robert stalberger said:
I recently replaced my 4.0L non-HO and now I have driveline vibes. I have been running the Rusty's 4.5 spring pack kit and 1" T-case drop with 32" BFG M/TR's for about a year and never had any vibes. Now since putting in the new motor I get vibes between 1200 and 1400 RPM's. It hasn't effected the performance on the road or trail, but I was just wondering if anyone knew why it would do it now and it didn't before?
How are your motor and tranny mounts looking?

Replaced all with new ones when I replaced engine.

Back