• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new use for the winch

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think so. this is getting seriously carried away. i understand the whole thing about losing wheeling areas and such but come on. the tree will not be affected and he made his little kid happy. its better than the polution of leaving the kite in the tree

and this is the reason i have been on this fourm alot less ..its stupid to bitch about shit on the net if you have a prob pm me and talk to me and i can explane it to you as in this tree is fine and is still standing and will live a long happy life as a tree makeing fresh air for me to breath.....as for trying to keep our trails open i do alot i do monthly trail clean ups with club members and people from the 4wheeler club as well ...and alot of my club members are always atending the public hearings about trail usage and voice our side of things to let them know we are tring to conserve our trails for every ones use not just truck but hikers bikers 4 wheelers and jeeps as well ...so to you rev if you have a prob next time pm me.....

Sounds like everyone is on the same page. I think the message(s) presented are fair, but are being presented too aggresively.

Remember, we are xj'ers interested in preserving the environment, not nazi treehuggers who drive jeeps. :smootch:

manuelxj said:
...so to you rev if you have a prob next time pm me.....

Nope.

You posted a link to a group of images that I felt were damaging to the image of this club, not website....CLUB. You are not a member of this club, you are a guest, I posted my issues up front for all to see, I will not hide behind a PM.

I suggest you deal with that...or move on.

Rev

Rev Den said:
Nope.

You posted a link to a group of images that I felt were damaging to the image of this club, not website....CLUB. You are not a member of this club, you are a guest, I posted my issues up front for all to see, I will not hide behind a PM.

Rev

accurate and fair.

hey your the one how started the name calling man but at this point to make you happy and to get the sand outta your vag id like to ask an addmin to go ahead and delete this thread......to every one other that posted thanks for the input and enjoy the trails and have a good summer

Rev Den said:
Nope.

Rev

and if you search rev's name, you'll notice he doesnt hold back when hes speaking on something he feels strongly about. hes just bringing up what quite a few of us (i wont say all, im not that ignorant) are thinking but dont have the desire to argue over.

keep up the good work rev
:cheers:
-mike

GrimmJeeper said:
and if you search rev's name, you'll notice he doesnt hold back when hes speaking on something he feels strongly about. hes just bringing up what quite a few of us (i wont say all, im not that ignorant) are thinking but dont have the desire to argue over.

Thats cause I am a "Keyboard Commando"

:D :D :D

I am gonna get that on a shirt.

Rev

Rev Den said:
Thats cause I am a "Keyboard Commando"

:D :D :D

I am gonna get that on a shirt.

Rev

just for you rev:

revden.jpg

:D

lol alrighty i must say it out here in the open i am sorry for saying the things i did today has been a very bad day suposed to go on a three day wheeling trip and my reardrive shaft blew out on me so im stuck not wheeling for the weekend ....also i have talked to rev in pms i now understand what he was tring to get across an i must agree that even though the tree is fine and will be for a long time it does look bad to others out side (ie treehuggers) and from now on i will only post things i know they wont try to complane about and will make sure that i keep doing everything i can to make sure my trails up here stay open for years to come
...so yea sorry for the harsh words i some times have a sort fuse and today was one of those days...thanks rev for talkin to me and keep up the hard work to keep your trails open as well and some day maybe you can make it up here to wheelin alaska

I agree that the original poster should have used a tree saver strap or the like rather than looping the cable and scarring up the tree..........

But for cryin' out loud, this didn't have to turn into a land preservation / hide stuff from the greenies assault on the guy.....

Rev needs a B.J.

Hell, let's just all call tomorrow "Official Steak and a B.J. Day" and get back to talking about XJ's!

YELLAHEEP said:
I agree that the original poster should have used a tree saver strap or the like rather than looping the cable and scarring up the tree..........

But for cryin' out loud, this didn't have to turn into a land preservation / hide stuff from the greenies assault on the guy.....

Rev needs a B.J.

Hell, let's just all call tomorrow "Official Steak and a B.J. Day" and get back to talking about XJ's!

Nice.

Manuel and I have "talked", it is a much different world up there. While the battle for wheeling lands goes on up there also it is not quite the touchy situation it is down here.

Dude is OK in my book.

And Troy...you're just a late to the party moron...but you knew that.

Rev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back