• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new toter....build thread to follow soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
On everything. He said, "I'd buy this from ya as is, it would make a sweet service truck".....I told him if he was serious, then lets do this. I also said CASH only, no labor trade etc. He is supposed to see if he can gather the cash today, so we will see. If he does, I am going to buy a side by side I think.....

On everything. He said, "I'd buy this from ya as is, it would make a sweet service truck".....I told him if he was serious, then lets do this. I also said CASH only, no labor trade etc. He is supposed to see if he can gather the cash today, so we will see. If he does, I am going to buy a side by side I think.....

Full circle...

sounds like a winterfest award...

mac 'everything is for sale for the right price' gyvr

as of right now I still own it, the dude has not shown up with the $ so I really could care less if I sell it or not. It is paid for, sitting in the shed and not hurting anything. If it sells, oh well, if not, oh well :D

This thread can be closed.....dude got the $ and I will have a side by side by the end of the week if I can get to the dealer thsi week :thumbup:

Cheese "no payments on the side by side now!" Man

Since you sold yours you want to buy mine??

IMG_0283-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back