• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to the chapter

jagger

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I'm new to the Seattle/Tacoma area, actually got PCS'd to Ft. Lewis in early Jan from Korea. Just looking to meet a few fellow XJ'ers in the area. I know I just missed the puget sound M&G, but im looking forward to meeting some members and going on some runs.

I have a Black (with red fenders and pass door) 1992 XJ with the RE 5.5 and 35's. Dana 44 rear with 4.88's and a detroit, and a 30 front 4.88's and a loc-rite.

Just wanted to say hi and hopefully I meet some of you all soon.

Welcome to the chapter.
There are a few others stationed at Ft. Lewis along with you.

we have run's just about every month, sometimes more. There are several areas not too far from you with some great wheeling.

I hope I either never meet you when you are drunk or you don't really mean what your sig says :gee:

Michael

2xtreme said:
I hope I either never meet you when you are drunk or you don't really mean what your sig says
No, you've just never been to Club North. :D

Welcome to the PNW. As Michael said, there are a bunch of XJ'ers on Lewis; SUA SPONTE, TRSCobra and GI-John come to mind. Maybe you could have you own little M&G at Club Chub? :shhh:

-----Matt-----

P.S. Sounds like a really well built truck; hope to see you on the trails sometime soon.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I will be driving my junk up here on the 15-18 FEB, so anytime after that I will be available for wheelin or anything.

See you all on the trails.

IXNAYXJ said:
No, you've just never been to Club North. :D

Welcome to the PNW. As Michael said, there are a bunch of XJ'ers on Lewis; SUA SPONTE, TRSCobra and GI-John come to mind. Maybe you could have you own little M&G at Club Chub? :shhh:

-----Matt-----

P.S. Sounds like a really well built truck; hope to see you on the trails sometime soon.

now how could you forget me, Matt? I'm hurt:( Mebbe its just cuz you've never seen my XJ. Welcome to the NW. Lewis is nice, get out and see the local area, it's very worth it.

OOH yeah. You'll definately have to check out club north. :sarcasm:

Find out what unit you're going to?

Cool.

I used to be a mech. now I'm a grunt. Be glad they didn't throw you over on north fort.

IXNAYXJ said:
Haha, sorry. I just don't think of you as being stationed at Lewis...more like Iraq. :D

When the hell you coming home, anyway?

-----Matt-----

Aug/Sept timeframe. At least as far as I know. I'll keep everyone posted.

Back