• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to the chapter

jagger

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone.

I just returned from Iraq, and came down on orders for Ft. Carson, arriving early JAN. Looks like I'll be a Colorado chapter guy for the foreseeable future!

Just stopping by to say whats up, and that I look forward to meeting you guys asap.

-Aaron

PS. I'm looking for a house to rent once I get out there, if you guys know of any in the Colorado Springs / Ft. Carson area PM me haha.

Welcome (almost) tons of houses here to rent all over. Get a feel of the area first. Definitely different areas to live.
Co chapter is active and A bit crazy. But very helpful and fun

Welcome And thanks for your service.:cheers:

Hit us up when you get here we have trail runs and M&Gs every now and then. Look forward to meetin ya.

Welcome home!! And welcome to the Colorado Chapter! Any questions you have about XJ's, anybody here can help!

Thanks for all the support, I'm looking forward to some meet and greets and some snow runs so I can get to know most of you, its been too long since my jeep has seen the trails. haha

welcome home! -- I have a townhouse for sale/rent, but its on the north side (Briargate) -- PM me if you're interested, or even need something short term.

My dad owns some places near downtown. I will ask him about them.

Welcome home! Don't be drinking when I'm around....:D

Hey Aaron, welcome to the chapter! You'll find most weekends there's someone going wheeling, at least through the spring and summer. You should be able to keep busy with all the wheeling you want! :thumbup:

Back