• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to NAXJA

Sluder

NAXJA Forum User

My name is Mike Sluder
I'm just getting use to the site and how to attach photos. I'm hoping this works.

I have a 2001 60th Anniversary Edition Cherokee XJ 4x4. I bought it just a few months ago, but I've been dreaming of building a 2001 XJ for years. I already had a 1995 YJ Wrangler 4x4, but I've wanted the XJ since before I got the YJ.

So far, I've added
Iron Rock Offroad 6.5 Critical Path Long Arm Lift
Pro Comp wheels
BFG KM2 35 x 12.50 x 15 tires
Rough Country winch bumper w/ stinger
Installing Mega Short SYE now and shopping for a roof rack. Rough Country winch any day now.

I have plenty more photos and info once I know this worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the club!

Your image didn't work. You're on the right track with the photobucket account, though. I fixed the link you had posted so that it'd show up.

When you're looking at your pictures on photobucket you want to simply copy the link that says "IMG" beside it and then paste it into the dialog box on this page.

Give it another go.

Again, Welcome!!!

Welcome aboard! Where in NC are you? Looks good!

Welcome!

I don't see the image though. Looks like you moved it on Photobucket so it broke the link.

It's weird. I saw them yesterday morning, but by the evening they were gone for me too. I saw them long enough to remember why the Silverstone Metallic Anniversary Editions are so damn cool though!

URL=http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/Mike_Sluder/media/20150124_135124_zpsomlgszrp.jpg.html]
20150124_135124_zpsomlgszrp.jpg
[/URL]

Cool XJ. Great to have you here. There are several active guys in the NC/SC area including the President and VP of the chapter.

Back