• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to NAXJA

Sbaschn

NAXJA Forum User
After playing around on the net today... Several searches and forums, there has been alot of links to NAXJA. So I figured this is the place to be.

Sebastian.
99 Cherokee Sport.
Leveled.
1 33x12.5 GY MTR sitting in the garage waiting for 4 Duratracs.
5 lonely Dick Cepek rims wanting to be mounted.
1 bank acct waiting to be purchasing a 4.5 Rusty's lift.

P1020535.jpg

X2...... Rusty's is no bueno. :nono:

But welcome! Lots of good info here and feel free to ask whatever's on your mind....... we'll get you on the right track. :thumbup:

I'm new too. I was considering getting his(Rusty's) springs considering they're at a pretty good price. Other than that I've heard its kinda hit or miss with Rusty's, with the emphasis on miss.

Hopefully I'll be doing my lift in the next few weeks as well!

This is a great place man, lots of good people and tons upon tons of info. If you get the chance, there is a meet and greet this coming Sunday in Colorado Springs, it'll be my first time meeting these guys, and I imagine it's gonna be a heck of a good time

well I dunno, I keep seeing this bigoffroad url popping up on my screen like its trying to tell me something..

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner! You also couldn't go wrong with Serious Offroad. Both are Colorado guys and will take care of you before and after your purchase.

Welcome to NAXJA. I would also advise you to stay away from that trash selling stinkbag, Rusty. Come to the Meet and Greet and I will tell you why.

This m&g sounds like it is gonna be a good sized one! I am gonna come by and get more ideas for my turd. To the op, your jeep looks a lot better as a starting rig then mine.:)

I work on Sunday. So the M&G is out for me. I'll take a look at other options for the lift. I'm not a hardcore wheeler since my XJ is my DD. But I don't want to chance something going wrong when I do go. Hopefully picking up some TJ flares on Saturday at a Swap Meet I saw that is supposed to be in Aurora. Need to make some space for my new shoes!

Back