• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New tires= upset wife. Why?

seems everyone I know is getting divorced these days.

thought this needed to be brought back up to educate the n00bs.

I'm so glad I don't have a wife

Hm...that makes me feel enlightened for figuring out that it's totally worth it; if you find the right woman.

Hm...that makes me feel enlightened for figuring out that it's totally worth it; if you find the right woman.
Still not a necessity, it's just a piece of paper.
Especially, if one does not believe in the whole religious/belief aspect of; "I have to get married because God/Jesus (whom/whatever) etc., say it's not alright otherwise".
In all reality is it against out primal nature anyhow.

Not entirely. People of various religions as well as people of no religion have been joining together in marriage for thousands of years.

"It's just a paper" is the wrong way to look at it - in my opinion. For me, the act of telling the woman I love that I am committing myself to her and her alone until the day I die was a meaningful moment. Maybe not for everyone, but definitely for me. :cheers:

Not entirely. People of various religions as well as people of no religion have been joining together in marriage for thousands of years.

"It's just a paper" is the wrong way to look at it - in my opinion. For me, the act of telling the woman I love that I am committing myself to her and her alone until the day I die was a meaningful moment. Maybe not for everyone, but definitely for me. :cheers:

That same kind of excitement you got from telling her that, I get from visiting the bathroom.

Marriage is all fun and games, commitment, love, whatever, until it goes downhill. Then the same people that "loved" marriage, now hate it.

If it's for you, great. I believe anyone that gets married has clouded judgement.

That same kind of excitement you got from telling her that, I get from visiting the bathroom.

Marriage is all fun and games, commitment, love, whatever, until it goes downhill. Then the same people that "loved" marriage, now hate it.

If it's for you, great. I believe anyone that gets married has clouded judgement.
Apparently you have way more fun with yourself in the bathroom than I do...no I don't want to know what your bathroom habits are like.

8 and a half years so far. We've had rough patches, but we came into it with the mindset that if we run into trouble, we work it out. If you come into marriage with the mindset that you can get out as soon as there's trouble, then as soon as you have minor trouble you'll blow it up worse than it is and be gone. The vows state til death do us part, we're still alive so any troubles or fights, we work through.

HPIM1463.jpg

Rev

following up...

hpim1468z.jpg

Back