• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new southern guy

Lowcountryjeep01

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys im new to the jeep scene just got my jeep about a month ago. i live in teh lowcountry of south carolina, hence the name. anyways just seeing if anybody is in my neck of the woods.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of useful stuff here. The search function is good stuff, and is your key to untold amounts of info on the XJ.

Dang!!!!! Starting out with a little bit of a 'tude huh? I think he was simply making an attempt at being funny, It really didn't make much sense though.

naw man, no attitude here but i read it a couple times and it didnt really make sense so i figured he was trying to make a really bad joke at me..if he was just kiddin then my bad.so is anyone in the lower side of south carolina?

Welcome to NAXJA

being dsylexic has some problems, writing aka typing etc. My jokes may not make sense even if correctly typed. As for dumb redneck, go for it. Compare my writing style or lack there of ablity to another dumb redneck and you find we share many same characteristics. Let's pick a name, oh how about George Patton. I think you find that my lack ablity in those areas bare strinking resemblence. I seriously doubt you take the time to compare rather merely judge and I am cool with that. I prefer to to be underestimated by anyone I meet, thus leaving them venurable to maniuplation if need or desire arises. So go ahead and hang that moniker on me, I would prefer it that way. Actually go tell everyone you can find, it will not hurt my feelings.

Bill
Dyslexic in Alabama

Welcom to NAXJA. I am in Hartsville near Darlington. 00xj is in Florence, and Exccsracer is another guy in the Columbia area that I know of. South Carolina is rather lacking in NAXJA people. Something I have been trying to change with little luck. Feel free to post up and pm us if you need anything reasonable. No I dont have a million bucks to give out. I know a couple of people in your kneck of the woods but have not seen or talked to them in years.
XjGhost aka Glenn Fulmer

Poor attempt at humor on my part and I agree after re reading it made no sense at all. You ll will find it hard to read a lot of what I write due to my disablity. I was poking fun at Austin Texas for losing it sense of being Southern and having more in common with overly liberal city in far west, aka blame Dell Computers. I am sure no one here want's to hear or rather attempt to read my diatribe on such subjects. So I just poke a jab here and there but not at expensive of any specfic individual. I certianly don't mind what you call me as long is not yankee or the ~ :)

thanks
Bill

Ghost said:
South Carolina is rather lacking in NAXJA people.
I think that it's just certain people in SC are lacking.

Welcome to naxja.

2offroad said:
I think that it's just certain people in SC are lacking.

Welcome to naxja.
Jerk! You should call me some time the office got a major shake up and play time is over for me!

I hope to get down there frequently this spring. Folks just bought a place on Lady's Island last year. It's right on the Coosaw river. I usually spend my time down there fishing form my yak.

Back