• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy - KC,MO

YZFZ28

NAXJA Forum User
Just a quick introduction: Born and raised near Kansas City, not new to the 4wd thing but definitely new to the Jeep thing.

In October I picked up (without knowing about the 0331 head issue) a 2000 Cherokee Sport. Found a "good deal" on craigslist (again, without knowing about the head issue) but so far I've had no issues with it. It wasn't in the greatest shape and looked perfect for a winter beater.

I haven't had a lot of time to mess with it much but I have done a few things to get it heading in a better direction.

It had nasty steel wheels and purple tint. Cleaned the windows off and added some '04 Wrangler wheels I found for free.

The bumpers, flares and trim looked terrible, so I covered them in rattle can bed liner.

And now it has a 2.25" spacer/3" block lift on it. Looks much better now. Added a set of 235/75s for now, they were free and in decent shape.

Next is finding a deal on some black 15x8s and calling it a day for awhile.

Have a good one.

you forgot to add the beautiful smell of coconut body spray and glitter......

Cheese "welcome" Man

Back