• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New family member

IthinkIcan

NAXJA Forum User
My wife said she doen't want to ride the right seat anymore, so now we are the proud owner of a 99 XJ. I picked it up for 2500.00 it has a Rusty's long arm kit,Bilstien shocks, over the knuckle steering, 4.88 gears, detroit in the rear, and Aussie in the front, for some reason he swapped the 8.25 for a d35 at least it has superior axle shafts. He took the exhaust manifold off because it was cracked and the fuel pump is bad supposidly, so I need to get it running.

Jeep1.jpg Jeep_9.jpg

looks sweet! I'd lower it and trim the fenders to fit. Oh, and get rid of that D35, it's a ticking time bomb.

Wow, looks good! Good luck with it!! I got the same thing from my wife a few years ago, but she was pointing at my 2wd MJ... Are you guys coming up to PA Jeeps this weekend?

A.

There 36" ss tsl's I wish they were 35's because I was planning on lowering it a little and I think the 36's are gonna rub even after the fender trimming. I might do a little trimming on Sunday. I am gonna put the exhaust back on it next weekend since this weekend is the pa show. It would be nice to here it run (hopefully)

I have got it running, built a new bumper for the front, just need to finish welding it up, it has no exhaust, needs front wheel bearings, and 2 of the power window motors don't work. If the $$ tree I planted would just bloom. I could finish it next weekend. Planning on having it at Rocktober fest

Back