• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Bushwacker flares 4 door XJ

xjaddiction

NAXJA Member #666
New cut-out flare for four door XJ. All hardware included. $250.00

Steering Box Brace M.O.R.E. off road $50.00, nice brace for the money.

New cut-out flare for four door XJ. All hardware included. $250.00

Steering Box Brace M.O.R.E. off road $50.00, nice brace for the money.

Very interested in the bushwackers, PM sent.

I'm outside of Nashville. I've got a bunch in line for these. I'll PM you and let you know. I also have this on my local 4x4 board, and have had a tremendous response.

Thanks

Dangit... Ive been looking for bushwackers for so long :(

if all falls through.... lemme know I guess..

Don't you wish you had a hundred of these to sell? lol

I wish. :) I'll let ya know.

Are these gone now??

It aint over until its over. ;)

sorry dudes, just been busy, and waiting to meet after my work for the potential local buyer to pick-up. I've been swamped so not his fault. I'll let you know, Mudderoy is next in line.

sorry dudes, just been busy, and waiting to meet after my work for the potential local buyer to pick-up. I've been swamped so not his fault. I'll let you know, Mudderoy is next in line.

Cool there's still a chance little Timmy will be able to have his wish for me to get those bushwackers! :roflmao:

Thanks for the update, I figured they were gone already.

Still for sale, contacting next in line... Mudderoy already bought some for that nice red XJ of his...

Who was next?????????

UserBMX...

He passed, went next to another local. Suposed to pick them up Monday, if not...

-Ben

-Then NOOB

O please O please O please

Jeep_Bushwackers.jpg

>=[ guessing you got them??

Back